Educators & Students
How can we help you?
- Learning Tools - Explore the wealth of resources available to assist teachers and students, including presentations, interactive case studies, and patient videos.
- Fellows Project: Demystifying Lupus - Learn about the Fellows Project here. This program utilizes rheumatology fellows to deliver standardized lupus training to primary care physicians and other frontline providers.
- Promotores Education - Learn about the Promotores here. This program teaches groups of experienced promotores how to conduct lupus outreach and raise awareness.
- Resources - Educators and students may find these additional resources helpful in teaching or learning about lupus and and cultural competency.
- Career Information - The Lupus Initiative encourages students to consider a career in rheumatology. Find out why rheumatology is a rewarding career choice for many health professionals.
- Contact Us - The Lupus Initiative wants to hear from educators and students. Contact TLI with questions, comments, general feedback, and specific requests.