Promotores Resources in English (child page 2)
Understanding Lupus: a training program to educate promotores about lupus.
ICON? ACR’s Understanding Lupus: Facilitator’s Guide
This guide provides the facilitator or promotores trainer with:
- Information on the signs and symptom of lupus, who is at risk, and how lupus is diagnosed and treated.
- Detailed breakdown of how to conduct session, including what to say, how to time each section, and how to organize session activities to give promotores practice sharing information about lupus.
[insert ICON] ACR’s Understanding Lupus: Program Documents
Program Documents include:
- Did You Know? Cards engage participants with interesting facts.
- Easel Pad Sheets are useful for presenting information to the group and brainstorming ideas.
- Handouts include fact sheets, role play scenarios, and activity worksheets.
- PowerPoint Slides display information and illustrations for all participants to see.*
*The PowerPoint slides can be used in rooms with computers and projectors but if technology is not available, they can be printed and given to each participant.