Teaching Fellows in Lupus Sessions
How to claim CME for your participation:
TIP: We recommend that you use a laptop or desktop computer to claim CME.
- Find your session in the list below.
- Click the Register link for your session.
- You will then be asked to Log into your account. If you already have an account, enter User Name and Password and click Log In. For those who do not have an account, scroll down and click on Create New User Account. Once you create new account, you will be taken to the ACR Membership page. Close out this tab. Return to the Registration tab and proceed to answer the registration questions.
Note that you will also receive an email confirmation titled ACR – New User Account.
- You have now completed your registration for the course.
- Once registered, you will receive a notification email titled Education.
- In the Education email, click the My Educational Activities hyperlink in the email.
- Once on the My Educational Activities page, click the Live Meetings tab and you should see your session at the bottom of the page.
- Click Claim Credits.
- Enter the number of credits you wish to claim.
- Click Attest & Submit.
- Once you have clicked attest & submit, view and print your transcript and certificates on the My Transcript page.
CME credit must be claimed within 1 year of participation.
2018 Teaching Fellows in Lupus Sessions:
|Host Institution||Session Date||Session Location||Registration|
|University of Chicago||March 1, 2018||Mercy Hospital||REGISTER >|
|University of Ottawa||April 10, 2018||Riverside Family Health Team||REGISTER >|
|University of Chicago||April 12, 2018||Community Care Network – Indiana||REGISTER >|
|Univ. of Alabama, Birmingham||April 17. 2018||Baptist Medical Center||REGISTER >|
|University of Ottawa||April 19, 2018||Iqaluit Qikiqtani General Hospital||REGISTER >|
|Univ. of Alabama, Birmingham||April 21, 2018||Southview Medical Group||REGISTER >|
|St. Louis University||April 21, 2018||St. Louis Physician Assitant Dept.||REGISTER >|
|University of Ottawa||May 9, 2018||Civic Family Health Team||REGISTER >|
|Univ. of Alabama, Birmingham||May 15, 2018||West End Clinic||REGISTER >|
|University of Ottawa||May 16, 2018||Bruyere Family Health Team||REGISTER >|
|St. Louis University||May 17, 2018||St. Louis University||REGISTER >|
|Univ. of Alabama, Birmingham||May 31, 2018||ADPH||REGISTER >|